The ideal solutions for data centres, outdoor duct and micro-duct applications
Just some of a whole host of features and benefits that Prysmian’s microcable portfolio delivers include:
- Continual pressure for higher cable fibre density
- Faster and safer installation
- Lower installation and operational costs
- Enable maximum fibre count in restricted duct space due to their smaller diameters
- Reduced faults and downtime
Prysmian’s 8.1mm 288F cable contains 288 G657A2 200um BendBrightXS fibres. Constructed from eight coloured modules with 36 fibres in each, and 12 coloured rings marked for easy identification.
Prysmian’s microcables boast a thin HDPE outer sheath to aid blowing performance. Our microcables are so small so that they can be blown into small sub ducts giving a better fibre per mm2 ratio.