Power cables used in Railway and Underground applications including:
TERAIL Power Cables
- Medium Voltage cables 18/30 kV for track side aerial lines, also with special fire performance
- Medium Voltage cables 25 kV used for track side aerial lines and for pantograph connection, also with special fire performance
- Fire Resistant power cables 12/20 kV for emergency circuits in general indoor use, also halogen free
- Medium Voltage cables 3.6/6 kV for the supply of signalling and auxiliary circuits
- Medium Voltage cables 1.8/3 kV used for track feeder circuit, with special fire performance
- Low Voltage cables 0.6/1 kV used for lighting and low voltage circuits, also halogen free
- Low Voltage cables 0.45/0.75 kV - flexible cables for equipment and rail track connections, also halogen free
- TERAIL Flex - Sector shaped conductor flexible for low voltage circuits, also halogen free
- TERAIL Afumex Subaqua 1.8/3 kV
In order to meet the specific needs deriving from a special application (Tunnel with frequent ingress of water, either fresh or salt), Prysmian developed a new design for 1.8/3 kV power cable with EPR insulation and LS0H anti-termite sheathing material: TERAIL Subaqua.
This cable leverages the excellent electrical ageing properties of EPR and avoids using metallic sheath or expensive swelling materials. Some of the benefits guaranteed by this solution are:
- Water resistance - no water treeing - longer life-time
- Higher overload temperature - safer
- Better partial discharge resistance, no shrink-back, flexibility – better tolerance to jointers’ errors
- Lead Free - Health and Safety - environmental benefits
- Lighter, longer delivery lengths, lower number of joints, reduced jointing costs and jointing problems
- Lower total investment cost
Refine your search in Power
We are sorry!
We couldn't find any results for '' inside ''.
Check your spelling for typos or try a new search.
Cannot find what you are looking for?
Send your enquiry directly to our local customer care via the form below