Prysmian Group finalist at the upcoming HR Fest Awards 2019
The Group will take part to the region’s largest gathering for the HR and Tech industries – HR Festival Asia 2019.
Becoming a Finalist is a very valuable recognition for our achievements in front of two of the world’s leading events – HR Technology Conference & Exposition (US) and HR Summit (Asia) – joining forces in Asia to create what will be the region’s largest gathering for the HR and Tech industries – HR Festival Asia 2019.
Prysmian has been officially nominated for Best HR Leader competing with the major Asian Companies in front over 5,000 HR and HR Tech decision makers, some of the World’s most prominent speakers, thought-leaders and HR visionaries.
Luigi Bellopede Oceania and South east Asia HR director add: “ this is an important step in our Branding reputation in Asia, it’s a great way to attract the Best Talents showing our practices in Human Resources”
Prysmian will be highlighted as a finalist across most relevant platforms and on www.hrfestawards.com.
Finalists in the Best HR Leader category will be evaluated based on their excellence in leading and matching the business interests of the organisation to its workforce’s needs, skills, relevance and overall effectiveness along with the successful implementation of new strategies and initiatives.
Specific areas of evaluation and award judging criteria include:
- Ability to lead and create an environment that focuses all employees on the organisation’s priorities, directives and their expected place in the process
- Strategic thinking and planning attributes
- Contribution and implementation of specific HR initiatives
- Business sensitivity and savviness
- Communication effectiveness
- Champion of change and innovation
- Being a leader in continuous organisational improvement and development
Winners of HR Fest Awards will be announced on 8th May 2019 @ HR Festival Asia, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre