COMPLIANCE WITH MARKET DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
Milan, 19 March 2013. Prysmian informs that are available to the public, from Prysmian S.p.A. registered office (Viale Sarca 222 – 20126 Milan), from Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and on the Company's website at www.prysmiangroup.com, the following documents:
- Draft Statutory Financial Statements and the Consolidated Financial Statements as of December 31st, 2012, as approved by the Board of Directors, together with the reports of the Independent Auditor and of the Board of Statutory Auditors,
- Report on Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure,
- Board of Directors' proposal relating to item on the extraordinary session of the Shareholders’ Meeting convened on 16th April 2013, in first call, along with the relevant report,
- fairness opinion of the Independent Auditor, under art 158 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 58/1998, relevant to the issue price of the shares serving a share capital increases excluding option rights,
- minutes of the Board of Directors meeting of Prysmian S.p.A. held on 4th March 2013, relevant to an equity linked bond issuance.