P3 PRYSMIAN PEOPLE PERFORMANCE
In order to achieve our business objectives and continue to improve our results, each employee must be put in a position to make a daily contribution. This requires the allocation of clear objectives agreed with management and the provision of constant feedback about the work performed and results obtained. For this reason, Prysmian People Performance (P3 SYSTEM) was created in 2012 as the Group’s new performance appraisal system.
P3 is a tool for the motivation and engagement of employees, obtained via the appraisal and improvement of individual performance. Following the pilot project carried out in 2012, the programme was extended to all Group countries and businesses during 2013-2014, involving a total of about 5,000 staff (everyone).
The objective of this tool are to:
- align personal objectives with those of the Group, thereby motivating each employee to do their best and generate value for the entire organisation, creating a single business identity;
- facilitate communications between managers and staff, so that the results achieved can be shared;
- train those deemed most deserving, based on objective appraisals.
This process, backed by an on-line platform, implements 5 main steps:
- definition of performance: determine targets and expected behaviours;
- constant feedback: consolidated and lasting relations between managers and staff;
- overall assessment: appraisal of the quantitative and qualitative results achieved;
- calibration: sharing and comparison of the assessments made by management;
- feedback: provision of feedback to staff.
P3 Online System
Our Leading factors
Demonstrates high personal commitment to achievement of change goals through courage and passion, while mantaining objectivity and individual resilienec.
DEALING WITH COMPLEXITY
Understands and conceptualizes complexity into concise frameworks, finding the best solutions in uncertain environment, remain calm and positive
Listens to others, identifies and shares learning and ensures insgights are used to improve individual and group performance
Fosters creative thinking that improves business results; develops boundary-breaking ideas and exihibits a willingness tod o things differently
FOSTERING AND BUILDING TEAMWORK
Treats people fairly, shows consistency between word and actions, accepts responsability for own mistakes and promote Group values (Excellence, Understanding and Integrity)
|LEADING ON DECISION
Takes fast and effective decision to drive excellent, long term performance and results
ASSUMING BUSINESS AS OWN
Behaves as an owner of the business, managing issuueswith an entrepreneurial approach
SENSING THE PRYSMIAN GROUP
Builds and maintains a wide-ranging interest in Prysmian Group business and markets (products, competitors, customers, market trends) and translates knowledge into business insights